Steak & potato salad
- 600g small new potatoes, scrubbed if necessary
- 1 tbsp olive oil, plus extra for brushing
- 1 tsp cider vinegar
- 75ml reduced-fat mayonnaise
- 75ml low-fat Greek-style yogurt
- 1 tsp Asda Coarse Grain Mustard
- 1 tsp Asda Creamed Horseradish Sauce
- 500g Asda Beef Sirloin Steak
- 1/2 bunch spring onions, trimmed and sliced
- 8 radishes, trimmed and sliced
- 8 baby gherkins, sliced
- Salad leaves, to serve
Boil the new potatoes until tender. Drain and leave until cool enough to handle, then cut in half.
Whisk the oil and vinegar together and season to taste. Add to the potatoes and toss to mix. Set aside.
Mix the mayonnaise with the Greek-style yogurt, coarse grain mustard and creamed horseradish sauce. Add to the potatoes and combine.
Brush both sides of the steaks with oil and cook under a hot grill for 4-5 minutes on each side (or cook to your taste). Cover with foil and leave to rest for 10 minutes.
Stir the sliced spring onions, radishes and baby gherkins into the potato salad. Slice the steak and stir in. Serve with salad leaves.