Steak sandwich with carrot salad
- 200g carrots
- 25g sultanas
- 3 tbsp orange juice
- 1 red onion, halved and thinly sliced
- 3 mixed peppers, de-seeded and sliced
- 1 level tsp Asda smoked paprika
- 500g Asda Butcher's Selection Sirlion Steak, fat trimmed, cut into 1cm slices
- 1 pack Asda 4 Ciabatta Rolls
- 70g pack Asda Fresh Tastes Wild Rocket
Grate the carrots on the coarse side of a grater. Mix with the sultanas and orange juice in a bowl and set aside.
Heat the oil in a large frying pan and gently fry the onion until soft. Add the sliced peppers and cook, stirring for another 10 minutes, over a medium heat.
Stir in the paprika and season. Tip everything into a bowl and set aside. Wipe out the pan with kitchen paper.
Heat the frying pan and stir-fry the steak for about 5 minutes until brown, but still slightly pink in the middle.
Halve the ciabatta rolls and toast the cut side. Top with the onion, peppers and steak.
Add the rocket to the carrot salad and serve with the steak and vegetable sandwiches.