Sticky Chinese chicken bake
- 3tbsp ASDA Italian Tomato Passata
- 3tbsp ASDA Reduced Salt Soy Sauce
- 3tbsp Asda pure clear honey
- 1tsp ASDA Sesame Seed Oil
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 8 ASDA Butcher's Selection Chicken Drumsticks
- 2 pak choi, quartered
- 1 red chilli, sliced
- 200g white basmati rice, rinsed, to serve
- 1tsp sesame seeds
- 1 spring onion, shredded
Preheat the oven to 190C/170C Fan/Gas 5.
In a jug, mix the passata, soy sauce, honey, sesame oil and garlic to make the glaze. Put the chicken in an ovenproof dish and pour over the glaze. Season with black pepper, then bake for about 40-45 mins, basting halfway through.
Add the pak choi and red chilli about 10 mins before the end of cooking.
Cook the rice according to the pack instructions. Sprinkle the chicken with the sesame seeds and spring onion. Serve immediately with the rice.