- 5 tbsp Amoy Reduced Salt Soy Sauce
- 100ml pineapple juice
- 100ml tomato ketchup
- 2 level tbsp Dijon mustard
- ½ level tsp Asda Crushed Chillies
- 3 tbsp Lea & Perrins Worcestshire Sauce
- 4 tbsp clear honey
- 2 x 1kg packs pork ribs
- 4 level tbsp soft brown sugar
- Coriander leaves, to serve
Whisk the first 7 ingredients in a large, non-metallic dish. Add the ribs and turn them to coat. Cover with cling film and chill for 2 to 12 hours. Turn the ribs over occasionally.
Pre-heat the oven to 180C/160C Fan/Gas 4. Tip the ribs and marinade into a large roasting tin (or 2 medium tins), spreading them out evenly.
Roast for 1 hour 10 minutes; turn the ribs every 20 minutes.
Transfer the ribs to a serving platter and keep warm. Pour the marinade in a pan and add the sugar. Stir until it dissolves, then boil for 5-10 minutes until sticky. Pour on the ribs and scatter with coriander.