Sticky sausage & potato salad
- 375g pack Extra Special Pork Chipolata Sausages
- 1 tbsp coarse-grain mustard, plus 1 tbsp for the dressing
- 2 tbsp clear honey
- 600g baby potatoes (or new potatoes), halved or quartered, depending on size
- 2 tbsp mild olive oil
- 2 tsp cider vinegar
- 1 small red onion, finely chopped
- 75g Chosen by you Light Mayonnaise
- 2 tbsp Chosen by you Fat Free Greek Style Yogurt
- 2 large dill cucumbers, drained, then sliced or diced
Pre-heat the oven to 200C/180C Fan/Gas 6. Put the sausages in a large roasting tin. Cook for 12 minutes.
Mix 1 tbsp of the mustard with the honey. Add to the pan and stir to coat the sausages. Return to the oven for another 5-7 minutes, or until the sausages are cooked through.
Remove from oven. Put the sausages on a plate, leaving the honey glaze and oil in the tin. Once cool, cut the sausages into 1cm pieces.
Meanwhile, boil the potatoes until tender. Drain and put in a bowl.
Whisk together the oil and vinegar, and season. Toss with the potatoes, then add the red onion and leave to cool.
Mix the mayonnaise with 1 tbsp mustard and the yogurt. Stir into the potato salad with the sausages and dill cucumbers.