Sticky sesame prawns with lime & coriander rice
- 250g pack Asda Lime & Coriander Rice
- Zest and juice 1 lime, plus lime wedges to serve
- 25g pack coriander, roughly chopped
- 1tsp sesame oil
- 3cm piece ginger, grated
- 3 cloves garlic, crushed
- 3 spring onions, sliced
- 1 red chilli, finely sliced
- 200g pack frozen Extra Special King Prawns, Raw & Hand Peeled, thawed
- 2tbsp chilli sauce
- 1tbsp clear honey
- 1tsp sesame seeds
- 300g baby spinach, steamed, to serve
Cook the rice according to the pack instructions. Stir in the lime zest, half the lime juice and half the coriander.
Heat the sesame oil in a nonstick frying pan over a high setting. Add the ginger, garlic, spring onions and chilli, and fry for 2 mins until starting to caramelise.
Add the prawns and stir-fry for 1 min. Add the chilli sauce, honey and sesame seeds, and fry for 2 mins, then toss with the remaining lime juice.
Serve the prawns on a bed of the rice, garnished with the lime wedges and remaining coriander, with the spinach on the side.