Stir fried beef and noodles in a black bean sauce
- 250g egg noodles
- 1tbsp sesame oil
- 4-5cm piece fresh ginger, peeled and finely grated
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1kg Butcher’s Selection Beef Frying Steak, cut into 1cm strips
- 650g Grower’s Selection Family Vegetable Stir-Fry
- ½ x 500g jar Asda Black Bean Cooking Sauce
- 2 spring onions, finely sliced
- 1 red chilli, sliced
- 20g coriander
- 1 lime, to serve
Cook the egg noodles according to the pack.
Heat the oil in a wok over a high heat. Add the ginger and garlic and cook for 1 min. Add the beef and stir-fry for 3 mins until cooked. Remove and set aside.
Add the veg to the pan and cook for 5 mins. Return the beef to the pan with the black bean sauce and toss until well coated.
Add the spring onion, chilli and coriander and heat through until piping hot. Serve on the noodles, with lime wedges.