Stir-fried chicken with peppers
- 2 tbsp sunflower oil
- 2 x 244g packs Asda Mini Chicken Breast Fillets, cut into bite-sized strips
- 6 spring onions, trimmed and sliced, plus extra, shredded, for garnish
- 1 each red, yellow and green pepper, de-seeded and cut into strips or chunks
- 195g jar Asda Black Bean Stir Fry Sauce
- 2 tbsp chopped fresh coriander
Heat the oil in a wok until very hot and stir-fry the chicken for 4 minutes. Add the spring onion and peppers and stir-fry for another 2-3 minutes.
Add the black bean sauce and bring to a simmer for 1-2 minutes. Sprinkle over the coriander and top with extra spring onions. To make the spring onions curly, cut into fine shreds, about 8cm long, and put in a bowl of iced water. They’ll curl up after 30 minutes.