Stir-fried ‘drunken’ prawn noodles
Be the first to rate this recipe
- 1tsp rapeseed oil
- 1 small onion, sliced
- 1 red chilli, chopped, plus extra slices to serve
- 1 head broccoli, broken into florets and quartered
- 300g Frozen for Freshness Stir-Fry Vegetable Mix
- 150g frozen cooked and peeled prawns
- 300g Amoy Straight to Wok Udon Thick Noodles
- 1 head pak choi, quartered
- 170g sachet Asda Soy & Garlic Stir-Fry Sauce
- 1 lime, ½ juiced and ½ cut into wedges to serve
Head the oil in a wok or large frying pan, add the onion and fry until turning translucent. Add the chopped red chilli and cook for 1 min.
Blanch the broccoli in boiling water in a separate pan for 3 mins. Add to the wok and cook for a further 3 mins until becoming tender.
Add the frozen stir-fry vegetable mix and cook, stirring, for 5 mins.
Stir in the prawns and cook for 3 mins until warmed through.
Add the noodles, pak choi and the stir-fry sauce. Cook, stirring, for 5 mins, adding a splash of water to loosen.
Squeeze over the lime juice, sprinkle over the sliced red chilli and serve with the lime wedges.