Strawberry crunch sundaes
- 85g Asda Strawberry Crisp Cereal
- 150g Asda Double Cream, lightly whipped
- 100g Asda Raspberry Yogurt
- 250g Asda Strawberries, hulled, reserve 4 strawberries for the top
- Asda Sprinkles (to decorate)
Crush 75g strawberries with a fork. Cut the remaining strawberries into pieces.
Place the lightly whipped cream, yogurt and crushed strawberries in a bowl; stir through to form a ripple effect.
In the sundae glasses layer a spoonful of strawberries and the strawberry crisp cereal, followed by the strawberry yogurt cream. If using a tall glass, add more layers to fill.
Decorate with strawberry slices and a shake of your favourite sprinkles.