- 115g Mrs Elswood Sweet Sour Cucumbers, drained and cut into pieces
- 115g Aleyna Roasted Red Peppers, drained and cut into pieces
- 2 x 125g packs Chosen by you Soft Goats' Cheese
- 3 tbsp reduced-fat crème fraîche
- 7 Chosen by you Sun-dried Tomatoes, drained and cut into small pieces.
- 130g Extra Special Applewood Smoked Wiltshire Cured Ham, cut into small pieces
- 1 small baguette
Mix the goats' cheese and crème fraîche.
Stir in the sun-dried tomatoes. Add the cucumbers, peppers and ham.
Cut 1 small baguette horizontally almost all the way through and open out. Remove the bread inside. Add the cheese filling.
Wrap in foil and refrigerate for 5 hours. Cut into 6 slices, wrap in baking paper and secure with string.