Stuffed chicken breasts
Be the first to rate this recipe
- 4 skinless chicken breast fillets
- 2 shallots, finely chopped
- 25g unsalted butter, plus extra for greasing
- 40g pistachios, chopped
- 40g white breadcrumbs
- 200g fresh apricots, stoned and chopped
- 2 tbsp chopped parsley, plus extra to garnish
- 100g pack Chosen by you Prosciutto
- Green vegetables, to serve
Pre-heat the oven to 180C/160C Fan/Gas 4. Make a cut in each chicken breast to create a pocket, taking care not to slice all the way through.
Cook the shallots in the butter until just soft. Add the pistachios and cook for another minute. Tip into a bowl and stir in the breadcrumbs, apricots and parsley. Season and then stuff the mixture into the chicken pockets to fill.
Wrap each fillet in a slice of prosciutto, tucking the ends into the pocket, then put pocket-side down on a greased baking tray.
Bake for 25 minutes. Garnish with parsley and black pepper. Serve with green vegetables.