- 4 large peppers, any colour
- 100g sachet Chosen by you Mediterranean Style Giant Cous Cous
- 350ml vegetable stock, made with 1/2 stock cube
- 50g sultanas
- 50g sun-dried tomatoes, drained and chopped
- 25g pine nuts, toasted
- 300g can haricot beans (or cannellini beans), drained and rinsed
- 100g feta cheese
- Salad, to serve
Pre-heat the oven to 190C/170C Fan/Gas 5. Cut the tops off the peppers and scoop out the seeds and pith. Put the peppers and lids on the tray and bake for 15 minutes.
Put the couscous in a pan and cover with the stock. Bring to a boil, then simmer for 8 minutes. Add the sultanas and tomatoes. Simmer for 2-3 minutes. Take off the heat and mix through the pine nuts and beans.
Leave the cooked peppers to cool slightly, then fill with the couscous mixture. Put the pepper lids on top, then cook in the oven for 12 minutes.
Crumble the feta on top. Serve with salad.