Summer fruit trifle
- 2 Smart Price Raspberry Swiss Rolls
- 200g Asda Strawberries, hulled and halved
- 200g Asda Raspberries
- 150ml Asda Fruits of the Forest Fruit Juice
- 500g Asda Ready-Made Custard
- 300ml Asda Whipping Cream, whipped
- 50g hulled strawberries and raspberries (to decorate)
Cut each Swiss roll into 6 rings. Place around the sides and base of the trifle dish.
Pour the fruit juice over the Swiss roll rings and leave to chill for 30 minutes.
Place the raspberries and halved strawberries on top of the Swiss roll rings.
Whip the cream until light and fluffy.
Add a third of the whipped cream to the custard and whip together.
Carefully top the fruit with the whipped custard and cream mixture. Leave to chill for 30 minutes.
Top with the remaining whipped cream, carefully spreading to the edges to cover all the custard mixture.
Decorate with strawberries and raspberries. Serve straightaway.