Summer fruits gin punch
- 25ml Asda Extra Special Grapefruit & Elderflower Gin Liqueur
- 35ml prepared summer berry tea
- 20ml Asda Peach, Pineapple and Goji Juice
- 100ml bitter lemon
- 1 lemon slice, to garnish
- 1 sprig lemon thyme (or regular fresh thyme) to garnish
To make the berry tea, brew one summer berry tea bag with 250ml boiling water for 5 mins. Remove the tea bag and leave to chill.
Fill a highball glass with ice. Once the tea is cool, add the gin liqueur, 35ml of the berry tea, fruit juice and bitter lemon.
Stir gently, and garnish with a slice of lemon and some lemon thyme. Serve immediately.
If you look under 25 and want to purchase age restricted products you will need to prove your age. Challenge 25. No ID, no sale. Retailers have the right to refuse sale if they believe you to be under the legal age. For more information, visit drinkaware.co.uk.