Summer fruits gin punch
- 25ml Asda Extra Special Grapefruit & Elderflower Gin Liqueur
- 35ml prepared summer berry tea
- 20ml Asda Peach, Pineapple and Goji Juice
- 100ml bitter lemon
- 1 lemon slice, to garnish
- 1 sprig lemon thyme (or regular fresh thyme) to garnish
To make the berry tea, brew one summer berry tea bag with 250ml boiling water for 5 mins. Remove the tea bag and leave to chill.
Fill a highball glass with ice. Once the tea is cool, add the gin liqueur, 35ml of the berry tea, fruit juice and bitter lemon.
Stir gently, and garnish with a slice of lemon and some lemon thyme. Serve immediately.