- 800ml lemonade
- 2 x 12g sheets of gelatine leaves
- 150ml Asda Double Cream, lightly beaten
- 227g punnet Asda Fresh Strawberries, washed, quartered and hulled
- 3 or 4 thin slices cucumber (optional)
- Mint leaves (to decorate)
Soak the gelatine in a little cold water until soft.
To make a sugar syrup, put 200ml of lemonade in a small pan and heat gently. Do not boil as this will affect the gelatine.
Remove the gelatine from the water, squeeze to remove any excess water, and then drop into the sugar syrup and stir until completely dissolved.
In a large bowl, add the remaining lemonade to the sugar syrup and gelatine.
Divide between 6 pretty glasses, pop into the fridge and allow to set a little. When the jelly has started to thicken, add the fruit pieces and the cucumber (if using).
Return to the fridge and chill until set - approximately 3-4 hours or overnight. Serve decorated with fresh mint leaves and cream.