Be the first to rate this recipe
- 350g wholewheat spaghetti
- 200g frozen peas
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 175g pack Asda Baby Leeks, trimmed and cut into 2cm pieces
- 2 courgettes, thinly sliced with a peeler
- 6 basil leaves, shredded, plus extra to garnish
- 200g Wensleydale cheese, crumbled
Add the spaghetti and frozen peas to a pan of boiling water. Bring back to the boil, then simmer fast for 8-10 minutes or until the pasta is just tender.
Meanwhile, heat the olive oil in another pan. Add the leeks and courgettes, then cook for 3-5 minutes until softened.
Drain the pasta and peas, reserving 3 tbsp of the liquid. Return to the pan with the reserved water, and toss with the leeks, courgettes and shredded basil. Sprinkle on the cheese, garnish with basil and serve.