Summer red pepper dip
- 4 red peppers, sliced and deseeded
- 1tsp Asda Habanero Chilli Flakes
- ¼ Baker’s Selection Sourdough Batard, torn into 1cm pieces
- 2 vine-ripened tomatoes, chopped
- 1tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 1tbsp cider vinegar
- 8 almonds, chopped, plus extra to garnish
- 2tbsp flat-leaf parsley, chopped
- 150g mixed crudités (carrots, cucumber, radishes and fennel), to serve
Cook the peppers under a hot grill until softened and the skin is charred. Allow to cool in a plastic bag for 10 mins. Peel off and discard the skin, then finely chop the flesh.
Mix the peppers, chilli, bread, tomatoes, vinegars, almonds and parsley in a bowl. Cover with clingfilm and refrigerate for 30 mins.
Blitz the pepper mixture in a processor. Garnish (optional), and serve with the crudités on the side.