Super noodle ramen
- 1 medium egg
- 75g pot Batchelors Chicken Flavour Super Noodles
- 150g mushrooms, sliced
- 1 small carrot peeled and cut into ribbons or grated
- 1tbsp Asda Reduced-Salt Soy Sauce
- Zest and juice 1 lime
- 1 Asda Grower’s Selection Pak Choi, washed and leaves separated
- 2 radishes, sliced
- 1 spring onion, trimmed and sliced
- Pinch chilli flakes, to serve (optional)
Put the egg in a pan of boiling water. Simmer for 5-6 mins, depending on how soft you like it, then drain and plunge into iced water until cool enough to handle. Peel and cut in half. Set aside.
Put the noodles in a large pan, add 300ml boiling water and bring to a gentle simmer.
Add the mushrooms and carrot, then simmer for 3 mins. Stir in the soy sauce and lime juice, then add the pak choi and stir until wilted.
Divide the ramen between 2 bowls and top each with a boiled egg half. Garnish with the radishes, spring onions and lime zest, then finish with a drizzle of sriracha and chilli flakes, if using. Serve immediately.