Salmon and red pepper curry
- 30g desiccated coconut
- 1 red onion, sliced
- 2tsp rapeseed oil
- 1tbsp Asda Red Thai Curry Paste
- 1tbsp tomato purée
- 250ml reduced-fat coconut milk
- 1tbsp fish sauce
- 2 roasted peppers from a jar, chopped
- 180g green beans, trimmed and halved
- 300g leftover roast salmon, skin removed, broken into chunks
- Zest and juice 1 lime
- 300g Asda Thai Jasmine Rice, cooked according to pack instructions, to serve
Preheat the oven to 180C/ 160C Fan/Gas 4. Put the coconut on a baking tray and roast for 5 mins until golden.
In a large pan, fry the onion in the oil for 4-5 mins, until soft. Add the tomato purée and curry paste. Fry for 1 min.
Add the coconut milk, fish sauce, peppers, beans and 150ml water. Bring to the boil, cover, then simmer for 5 mins. Add the salmon and cook for 2 mins until piping hot.
Stir through the lime zest and juice and the coconut. Serve with the jasmine rice.