Sweet pea & bean salad with a tangy drizzle
Be the first to rate this recipe
- 125g Extra Special Asparagus Tips
- 75g Frozen For Freshness British Garden Peas
- 75g Frozen For Freshness Broad Beans, shelled
- 3tbsp low-fat yogurt
- 1tbsp rapeseed oil
- 1tbsp snipped chives
- Juice and zest ½ lemon
- 2 Grower’s Selection Little Gem lettuces, washed and torn
- 3 radishes, sliced into thin rounds
- 1 punnet cress, trimmed
Bring a large pan of water to the boil and blanch the asparagus, peas and broad beans for 2-3 mins.
Refresh in a bowl of ice-cold water so they retain some bite. Drain on kitchen roll.
To make the dressing, whisk together the yogurt, rapeseed oil, chives, lemon juice and zest, and season with black pepper.
Arrange the lettuce leaves, peas, broad beans, radishes and cress on 6 serving plates.
Drizzle the dressing over the salad and serve immediately.