Sweet potato cakes with bulgur salad
- 1tsp rapeseed oil
- 50g frozen Scratch Cook Diced Onions
- 200g frozen Scratch Cook Sweet Potato Chunks
- 200g frozen Asda Mashed Potato
- 2tbsp frozen Scratch Cook Chopped Parsley
- 100g frozen peas
- 1 egg yolk, beaten
- 1tbsp plain flour
- 1tbsp frozen Scratch Cook Chopped Basil
- 200g frozen Scratch Cook Sliced Mixed Peppers
- 2 x frozen Asda Steam Bags Bulgur Wheat & Bean Warm Salad
Preheat the oven to 200C/180C Fan/Gas 6. Line a baking tray with baking paper.
Heat the oil in a large pan, add the onion and fry for 5 mins until softened.
Add the sweet potato and mashed potato with 200ml boiling water. Bring to the boil and simmer for 15 mins.
Add the parsley and peas stir to mix, then take off the heat. Use a potato masher to crush the potato and peas. Cool slightly, stir in the egg and shape into cakes.
Toss in the flour. Put on the baking tray and bake for 25 mins until golden.
Meanwhile, toss the peppers in the basil and roast on another tray for 20 mins until softened.
Cook the bulgur wheat according to the packet instructions and stir through the peppers. Serve with the potato cakes.