Sweet potato and chicken curry
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 tbsp sunflower oil
- 2 tbsp Asda Tikka Curry Paste
- 400ml can coconut milk
- 508g pack Asda Chicken Thigh Fillets, cut into bite-sized pieces
- 50g slit red lentils
- 1 large sweet potato, peeled and diced
- 180g bag baby leaf spinach
- Naan bread (or rice), to serve
Cook the onion in the oil until soft, then stir in the paste. Add the coconut milk, chicken, lentils, sweet potato and 4 tbsp water.
Cover, heat until bubbling and simmer for 20 minutes, stirring occasionally. Add the spinach and simmer for a further minute. Serve with naan bread or rice.