Twice-baked topped sweet potato
- 4 mini or 2 large sweet potatoes (pricked using a fork)
- 200g Asda Hot & Spicy Chicken Breast Slices (chopped)
- 2 spring onions (trimmed and thinly sliced)
- 326g can sweetcorn (rinsed and drained)
- 1/2 red pepper (deseeded and finely chopped)
- 50g mature cheddar (grated)
- To Serve (optional)
- Snipped chives
Preheat the oven to 200C/180C Fan/Gas 6.
Put the sweet potatoes directly in the microwave on full power for 8-11 mins until done, then finish off in the oven for 8 mins to crisp up the skin.
Cut the sweet potatoes in half and scoop out the flesh into a bowl, saving the skins. Add the remaining ingredients to the bowl, reserving some cheese to sprinkle on the top.
Spoon the mixture into the potato skins to fill, and sprinkle with the remaining cheese. Return to the over for 12 mins or until the cheese has melted and the filling is piping hot all the way through.
Serve with a sprinkling of snipped chives and coleslaw on the side (optional).