Creamy sweet potato soup
- 50g Extra Special Spanish Chorizo, chopped
- 1 onion, chopped
- ½ red chilli, chopped
- 200ml Asda Reduced Fat Coconut Milk
- 1 medium sweet potato, peeled and cut into chunks
- 500ml hot stock made with ½ vegetable stock cube
- Juice 1 lime
- 1tbsp roughly chopped coriander
Fry the chorizo in a large pan for 5-8 mins over a medium heat, until crispy. Remove with a slotted spoon. Set aside.
Add the onion and red chilli to the pan. Cover and fry on low for 5-8 mins, until softened.
Add the coconut milk, sweet potato and stock. Boil then simmer, covered, for 25 mins until the sweet potatoes are soft. Add the lime juice. Blitz with a handheld blender until smooth.
Divide between 2 bowls and sprinkle with the chorizo and its oil, the coriander and freshly ground black pepper.