Sweet potato and spinach curry with jewelled rice
- 400g tin coconut milk
- 50g pot Asda Red Thai Curry Paste
- 1 large sweet potato, peeled and cut into bitesize chunks
- 2 carrots – 1 roughly chopped, 1 finely chopped
- 1½ red onions, cut into wedges
- 2 salad tomatoes – 1 quartered, 1 finely chopped
- 180g pack mild and tender baby spinach
- 1 x 250g pack Asda Pilau Micro Rice
- ½ x 25g pack coriander, roughly chopped
- 1 lemon, zested and cut into wedges
- 1 green or red chilli, sliced
- 2 Asda Plain Folded Flatbreads, toasted
Put the the coconut milk and curry paste in a large pan with 100ml water and bring to the boil, stirring, until evenly combined. Add the sweet potatoes, roughly chopped carrots and the red onions. Partially cover with a lid and simmer for 25-30 mins until the vegetables are tender.
Add the quartered tomatoes and the baby spinach to the pan, then cook for 5 mins until the spinach has wilted.
Meanwhile, cook the micro rice according to the pack instructions. Tip into a bowl and mix with the coriander, lemon zest, finely chopped carrot and finely chopped tomato.
Top the curry with the sliced chilli and serve with the rice, lemon wedges and flatbreads.