Sweet potato steaks with salsa
- 1tsp harissa paste
- 8tsp rapeseed oil
- 2 large sweet potatoes, washed and cut into slices 2cm thick
- 1 small red onion, diced
- 200g cherry tomatoes, chopped
- 1 small green and 1 small yellow pepper, deseeded and finely diced
- 2tbsp chopped mint
- Zest and juice 1 lime, plus wedges to serve
- 1tsp Asda Moroccan Seasoning
Mix the harissa paste with 2tsp of the oil. Brush over the sweet potato slices and set aside.
For the salsa, stir together the red onion, chopped tomatoes, peppers, mint, lime zest and juice in a small bowl.
Mix the Moroccan seasoning with the remaining oil and stir through the salsa. Set aside.
Cook the sweet potatoes in a nonstick frying pan on medium for 10-12 mins each side until golden-brown. Serve with the salsa and the lime wedges.