Sweet potato wedges with a herby dip
- 800g sweet potatoes
- 3 tbsp Asda Sunflower Oil
- 1/2 level tsp smoked paprika
- 4 basil leaves, shredded
- 2 tsp chopped fresh chives
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 4 level tbsp Asda Real Mayonnaise
- 2 level tbsp Asda Greek Style Yogurt
Pre-heat the oven to 200C/180C Fan/Gas 6. Line a baking tray with baking paper. Scrub the sweet potatoes and cut into wedges. Boil a pan of water and add the wedges. Simmer for 3 minutes. Drain and pat dry with kitchen paper.
Put the oil and paprika in a large bowl and whisk together. Add the wedges and toss so they're evenly coated.
Spread on the baking tray. Drizzle with the leftover paprika oil. Cook for 30 minutes.
To make the dip, mix the basil, chives, lemon juice, mayonnaise and yogurt. Serve with the wedges.