Be the first to rate this recipe
- 100g bulgur wheat, rinsed
- 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- Juice ½ lemon
- 25g parsley, finely chopped
- 25g mint, woody stems removed, finely chopped
- 2 spring onions, thinly sliced
- ⅓ cucumber, diced
- 1 tomato, deseeded and diced
Bring a pan of water to the boil, add the bulgur wheat and simmer for 10-12mins, until tender. Drain in a sieve and run under cold water. Drain well and tip into a large bowl.
Stir through the oil and lemon juice and season with black pepper.
Mix in the chopped herbs, spring onions, cucumber and tomatoes until thoroughly combined.
Chill for 15mins to let the flavours come together before serving.