Taco-stuffed sweet potatoes
- 4 medium sweet potatoes
- 1tbsp rapeseed oil
- 1 red onion, sliced
- 200g frozen mixed sliced peppers
- 100g frozen sweetcorn
- 400g tin black beans, drained and rinsed
- 35g sachet Asda Taco Seasoning
- 220g sachet Asda Wholegrain & Quinoa Micro Rice
- Juice ½ lime
- 1 avocado, diced
- 1tbsp chopped coriander
- 1 red chilli, sliced (optional)
- 215g tub Asda Cool Tomato Salsa
Preheat the oven to 200C/180C Fan/Gas 6.
Pierce the sweet potatoes with a fork and bake for 40-50 mins until soft. Set aside to cool for 10 mins.
Meanwhile, heat the oil in a nonstick frying pan and fry the onion for 8-10 mins until soft and browned. Add the peppers and sweetcorn and cook for 5-7 mins until heated through.
Add the black beans and the taco seasoning and cook for 2 mins. Heat the micro rice according to the pack instructions.
Toss together the lime juice, avocado and chopped coriander.
Slice down into the potatoes and fill with the rice. Spoon over the taco mixture and top with the avocado and red chilli, if using. Serve with the salsa.