Be the first to rate this recipe
- 2 tbsp sunflower oil
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 420g pack Butcher’s Selection Extra Lean Beef Mince
- 1 level tsp mild chilli powder
- 390g carton Chosen by you Chopped Tomatoes with Chillies & Peppers
- 2 x 290g cans Chosen by you Chilli Beans
- 25g dark chocolate (70% cocoa solids)
- Shredded lettuce
- 156g pack Old El Paso Taco Shells (12-pack)
- Asda Reduced Fat Soured Cream, to serve
Heat the oil in a pan and cook the onion until soft. Add the mince and cook until it browns, stirring to stop it clumping. Add the mild chilli powder, tomatoes and chilli beans plus 3 tbsp water. Cover the pan. Simmer for 10 minutes. Remove the lid and simmer for another 10 minutes, stirring.
Remove from the heat. Add the chocolate and stir in until totally melted.
Heat the taco shells and fill with the lettuce. Add the chilli mixture. Serve drizzled with the soured cream.