Be the first to rate this recipe
- 3 level tbsp Asda Tandoori Spice Blend
- 3 tbsp Asda Full Fat Greek Style Yogurt
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 350g pack Asda Butcher's Selection Lamb Escalopes
- 2 tbsp freshly squeezed orange juice
- 50g sultanas (or raisins)
- 300g carrots, trimmed and coarsely grated
- 1 tbsp chopped fresh coriander
- Naan bread, warmed, to serve
Mix the Tandoori spice mix with the yogurt and lemon juice in a small shallow dish. Add the lamb and turn the meat in the paste so that all the pieces are loosely coated.
Mix the orange juice with the sultanas or raisins and grated carrot. Set aside.
Pre-heat the grill or a griddle. Remove the lamb from the marinade and grill or griddle for 5-6 minutes, turning occasionally.
Garnish the carrot salad with the coriander and serve with the lamb escalopes and warmed Naan bread.