Tempting smoked salmon tartlets
Be the first to rate this recipe
- 375g pack Asda Ready Rolled Light Puff Pastry
- 200g Asda Light Original Soft Cheese 50% Less Fat
- 3 spring onions, finely chopped
- 1tbsp chopped fresh dill, plus extra sprigs to serve
- 120g Extra Special Mild & Delicate Smoked Salmon, torn into pieces
Preheat the oven to 200C/180C Fan/Gas 6. Line a baking tray with baking paper.
Unroll the pastry. Cut into 6 pieces using about a 9cm round cutter, then put onto the baking tray. Use a fork to prick a few sets of holes in the centre of each circle, leaving a 2cm border. Bake in the oven for 15-20 mins, until golden and risen.
Meanwhile, stir together the soft cheese, spring onions and chopped dill; season with ground black pepper.
Divide the soft cheese mixture between the pastry bases, smoothing it down a little with the back of a spoon. Arrange curls of the smoked salmon on top.
Serve the tarts immediately, garnished with the dill sprigs.