Tenderstem broccoli and pesto pasta
- 300g penne pasta
- 150g Extra Special Tenderstem Broccoli, roughly chopped
- 100g reduced-fat crème fraîche
- 5tbsp Extra Special Pesto Alla Genovese
- 10 cherry tomatoes, halved
- 50g reduced-fat mozzarella, roughly torn into pieces
- 1tbsp pine nuts
Preheat the oven to 180C/160C Fan/Gas 4
Bring a large pan of water to the boil, add pasta and cook according to the instructions on the pack. Add broccoli to the pan for the last 3 mins of cooking. Strain, reserving 50ml of the cooking water.
Return the drained pasta and broccoli mixture to the pan. Stir in crème fraîche, pesto, cherry tomatoes and the reserved cooking liquid.
Transfer the pasta mixture to an ovenproof dish and scatter over mozzarella and pine nuts. Bake in the oven for 15-20 mins until bubbling and piping hot. Serve immediately.