Tenderstem broccoli muffins topped with seeds
- 10 paper cases
- 250g Extra Special Tenderstem Broccoli
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 100ml rapeseed oil
- 50g Asda Mature British Cheddar, grated
- 3 spring onions, finely chopped
- 50g frozen sweetcorn
- 4 sundried tomatoes, chopped
- 1tsp mustard powder
- 4tbsp semi-skimmed milk
- 175g self-raising flour
- ½tsp baking powder
- 30g Good&Balanced Seed Mix
- Reduced-fat cream cheese (optional)
Preheat the oven to 180C/160C Fan/Gas 4. Line a muffin tin with paper cases.
Blitz the broccoli in a processor until finely chopped. Put into a large bowl.
Add the eggs, rapeseed oil, cheddar, spring onions, sweetcorn, sundried tomatoes, mustard powder and semi-skimmed milk. Stir well.
Sift in self-raising flour and baking powder then fold into the mixture. Spoon into the paper cases then sprinkle with seeds. Bake in the oven for 20-25 mins until risen and golden.
Leave the muffins on a rack to cool partly or completely. To serve, cut in half and spread with reduced-fat cream cheese (optional).