Tex-Mex bean fajitas
- 1tsp rapeseed oil
- 1 red onion, finely chopped
- 1 red and 1 green pepper, deseeded and diced
- 1tsp cumin
- 1tsp chilli powder
- 2 tomatoes, chopped
- 415g can Heinz Beanz in Tomato Sauce
- 1 large avocado
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- Juice of ½ lime
- 4 Asda Mexican- style Corn Tortillas
- 4tbsp reduced-fat soured cream
- 60g Asda 30% Less Fat Mature British Cheese, grated
- 75g Iceberg lettuce, shredded
Heat rapeseed oil in a pan over a medium heat. Add red onion, red and green pepper, cumin and chilli powder. Fry for 5 mins until softened.
Stir in tomatoes and can Heinz Beanz in Tomato Sauce. Simmer for 10 mins, stirring often.
Meanwhile, make the guacamole by mashing avocado with a fork in a large bowl. Stir in clove garlic, lime juice, and some black pepper.
Warm tortillas in the microwave for 30 secs.
To assemble, spread a little of the guacamole onto each tortilla, then divide soured cream, cheese and lettuce between the tortillas. Heap on spoonfuls of the bean mixture, sprinkle over some chilli flakes, if you like, and fold to serve.