Thai chicken curry
- 2 tbsp sunflower oil
- 2 x 244g packs Asda Mini Chicken Breast Fillets, cut into bite-sized pieces
- 1 garlic clove, chopped
- 3 tbsp Asda Thai Green Curry Paste
- 400ml can reduced-fat coconut milk
- 2 tbsp Asda Light Soy Sauce
- 2 tbsp Thai Fish Sauce
- 1 tsp sugar
- 2 dried lime leaves
- 100g mangetout
- 100g baby corn
- Thai jasmine rice, to serve
Heat the oil in a frying pan, add the chicken and cook on a medium heat until white all over. Reduce the heat and cook for 8 minutes.
Add the garlic and cook for 1 minute. Stir in the curry paste and cook for a further 2 minutes.
Transfer the chicken and pan juices to a pan. Add the coconut milk, soy and fish sauces, sugar, lime leaves and 150ml water. Simmer for 5 minutes, then add the mangetout and baby corn and simmer for a further 3-4 minutes.
Serve with Thai jasmine rice.