Thai cod curry with cauliflower rice
- 1tsp rapeseed oil
- 100g frozen Scratch Cook Diced Onions
- 1tbsp frozen Scratch Cook Chopped Garlic
- 2tbsp frozen Scratch Cook Chopped Ginger
- 2tbsp frozen Scratch Cook Thai Herb Blend
- 1tbsp frozen Scratch Cook Chopped Chilli
- 2tbsp Thai green curry paste
- 200ml reduced-fat coconut milk
- 400g Cook From Frozen Cod Fillets
- 200g frozen Scratch Cook Stir-fry Veg Mix
- 100g frozen Scratch Cook Edamame Soya Beans
- 300g Frozen for Freshness Cauliflower, defrosted
- Lime wedges, to serve
Heat the oil in a large pan, add the onions, garlic, ginger, herbs and chilli, and fry for 3-4 mins until soft.
Add the curry paste and stir to mix. Stir in the coconut milk and 4tbsp water, bring to the boil and simmer for 5 mins.
Add the cod, reduce the heat and cook for 10 mins until piping hot.
Meanwhile, microwave the stir-fry vegetables on high for 2 mins and set aside.
Finely chop or process the cauliflower until it resembles rice.
Stir the stir-fry veg and edamame into the curry and cook for 2 mins.
Put the cauliflower on a plate, cover with clingfilm and microwave on high for 2 mins. Serve alongside the cod curry, with lime wedges to squeeze.