Thai fish curry
- 400ml can coconut milk
- 3 tbsp Asda Red Curry Paste
- 2 x 200g packs Asda Frozen Smart Price Diced White Fish
- 150g frozen whole green beans
- 1 tbsp lime juice
- 1 tbsp Thai fish sauce
- 1 tbsp brown sugar
- 3 tbsp chopped fresh coriander
- 800g bag Asda Frozen Steamed White Rice
Simmer the coconut milk, curry paste and 100ml water in a pan for 5 minutes. Strain and return to the pan.
Add the fish, beans, lime juice, fish sauce and brown sugar. Return to the boil and simmer for 3 minutes.
Add the coriander and simmer for 5 minutes.
Cook the rice to pack instructions and serve with the curry.