Thai fishcakes with carrot salad
Be the first to rate this recipe
- 4 carrots, coarsely grated
- 3 spring onions, thinly sliced
- 2 mixed-colour peppers, deseeded and finely sliced
- 3 limes, 2 juiced and zested,1 sliced
- 400g pack Asda frozen Haddock Fillets, thawed, well drained and roughly chopped
- 160g pack Asda Raw & Peeled King Prawns, chopped
- 50g pot Asda Thai Red Curry Paste
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 1 egg, beaten
- 3tbsp plain flour
- ½ x 25g pack coriander, leaves picked and stalks finely chopped
- 1tbsp rapeseed oil
- 4 Asda White Mini Wraps
For the salad, mix the carrots, spring onions and peppers in a bowl. Toss in the zest and juice of 1 of the limes and set aside.
Pulse the haddock fillets in a food processor until they start to come together into a rough paste. Put in a bowl and mix in the prawns, curry paste, zest and juice 1 lime, garlic, beaten egg, flour and coriander stalks until well combined. Cover and chill for 30 mins
Shape the fish mixture into 8 patties. Heat the oil in a nonstick frying pan on a medium-low setting. Working in batches, fry the fishcakes for 5-7 mins each side until cooked through.
Garnish with the coriander leaves and a grind of black pepper. Serve with the carrot salad, mini wraps and lime slices on the side.