Thai-inspired salad with chicken
- 1tbsp rapeseed oil
- 350g pack Butcher’s Selection Lemon, Ginger & Chilli British Chicken Mini Breast Fillets
- 3tbsp Smart Price Crunchy Peanut Butter
- 1 small clove garlic, finely crushed
- Zest and juice 1 lime
- 2-pack Romaine lettuce hearts, finely sliced
- ½ red cabbage, shredded
- 2 carrots, coarsely grated
- ½ cucumber, cut into matchsticks
- 200g pack beansprouts
- ½ x 25g pack coriander, finely chopped
- 30g peanuts, chopped
- 340g sourdough baguette, sliced and lightly toasted
Heat a large frying pan over a high setting. Add the oil, swirl the pan then add the chicken. Cook for 5-6 mins on each side until golden, charred and cooked through. Set aside to rest.
Whisk together the peanut butter, garlic, lime zest and juice and 3tbsp warm water until you have a smooth, pourable dressing.
In a separate bowl, mix together the shredded lettuce, cabbage, carrots, cucumber, beansprouts and coriander. Drizzle over ½the dressing and gently toss until all the salad is coated.
Divide between 4 plates, top with the chicken and sprinkle over the peanuts. Serve with the sourdough toast and the remaining dressing on the side.