Thai pork meatballs with vegetable noodles
- 500g pack Butcher’s Selection Lean Pork Mince (Typically Less Than 5% Fat)
- 2tbsp Asda Red Thai Curry Paste
- 2tsp reduced-salt soy sauce
- 1tsp Thai fish sauce
- 1tsp rapeseed oil
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- ½tsp crushed dried chillies (optional)
- 200ml pouch Asda Reduced Fat Coconut Milk
- 100ml hot chicken stock made with ½ Oxo Reduced-Salt Chicken Stock Cube
- 2 courgettes, cut into long ribbons with a vegetable peeler
- 150g Asda Oodles of Rice Noodles
Mix the mince with 1tbsp of the curry paste, 1tsp soy sauce and the fish sauce. Shape into 16 meatballs.
Heat the oil in a nonstick lidded frying pan. Brown the meatballs on all sides.
Add the garlic and the remaining 1tbsp curry paste to the pan and cook for 1 min. Add the chillies, if you prefer more of a spicy kick, the remaining soy sauce, the coconut milk and the stock. Heat to a simmer.
Cover the pan with its lid. Simmer gently for 10 mins.
Fill a pan with boiling water and add the carrots and courgettes. Simmer for 1 min, then add the noodles and simmer for another 3-4 mins. Drain and serve with the meatballs.