Thai red curry salmon BBQ parcels
- 400g new potatoes, quartered
- 50g creamed coconut
- 1tsp rapeseed oil
- 2tbsp Asda Thai Red Curry Paste
- 2 x 240g packs Asda 2 Salmon Fillets, skinned and cut into chunks
- 130g Grower's Selection Baby Corn, halved lengthways
- 1 red onion, sliced
- 1 yellow pepper, deseeded and cut into chunks
- 160g sugarsnap peas, halved
- 1 red chilli, sliced
- 100g frozen peas
- Coriander leaves, to serve
Preheat the barbecue to medium or the oven to 180C/Fan 160C/Gas 4.
Add the new potatoes to a pan of boiling water and cook for 10-12 mins. Drain well.
Microwave the creamed coconut for 30 secs. Mix with the oil and Thai red curry paste in a large bowl. Add the salmon fillets, baby corn, onion, yellow pepper, sugarsnap peas, red chilli, and frozen peas. Stir to coat.
Lay out 4 sheets of foil, 35cm x 60cm each. Top each with a sheet of baking paper. Divide the potatoes and the salmon mixture between them and fold up the paper to make parcels. Bring up each side of the foil and crimp to seal.
Barbecue the parcels for 20 mins or cook in the oven for 35-40 mins.
Open the parcels and sprinkle with the coriander leaves to serve.