Thai red salmon curry
Be the first to rate this recipe
- 400g new potatoes, cut into small pieces
- 240g pack Asda Green Beans, trimmed and halved
- 1 tbsp sunflower oil
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 4 level tbsp Asda Red Thai Curry Paste
- 400ml can reduced-fat coconut milk
- 1 tbsp Blue Dragon Fish Sauce (nam pla)
- 1 level tsp brown sugar
- 2 x 280g packs Asda Salmon Fillets, skinned and cut into cubes
- Asda Thai Jasmine Rice, steamed, to serve
- Fresh coriander, to serve
- Lime wedges, to serve (optional)
Heat a pan of water until boiling. Add the potatoes, bring back to the boil and cook for 5 minutes. Add the beans, bring back to the boil and cook for 2 minutes. Drain and set aside, reserving 100ml of the cooking water.
Heat the oil in a large pan and cook the garlic and curry paste over a medium heat for 2 minutes, stirring.
Add the coconut milk, fish sauce, sugar and reserved water. Simmer, partially covered, for 5 minutes.
Add the salmon, green beans and potatoes, and bring back to the boil. Simmer for 5-10 minutes until everything is cooked.
Serve with steamed jasmine rice, plus fresh coriander and a piece of lime if you like.