Thai red turkey curry
- 1 tbsp sunflower oil
- 600g turkey steaks, cut into bite-sized pieces
- 2cm piece fresh root ginger, peeled and grated
- 2-3 tbsp Asda Thai Red Curry Paste
- 400ml can coconut milk
- 2 carrots, peeled and cut into batons
- 200g pack green beans, trimmed
- 1 lime, zest and juice of
- 2 tbsp chopped fresh coriander
- 300g cooked white rice, to serve
Heat the oil in a large saucepan and cook the turkey in batches until lightly coloured on all sides. Remove each batch when cooked and set aside. Add the ginger and the Thai curry paste to the pan and stir over a medium heat for 2-3 minutes until the fragrance comes off. Add the coconut milk and stir well.
Add the carrots and green beans, then return the turkey to the pan along with any juices that have run out. Cover and simmer for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Stir in the lime and coriander. Season and serve with the rice.