Thai spiced fishcakes
- 2 medium potatoes (about 450g), peeled and chopped
- 120g can John West No Drain Tuna Steak with a little Spring Water
- 2 spring onions, chopped
- 10g coriander, chopped, plus extra to serve
- 1 red chilli, sliced (optional)
- 1-2tbsp Thai red curry paste
- 50g dried breadcrumbs
- 1 lime, juice and zest, plus extra lime wedges to serve
- 2tsp rapeseed oil
- 100g fat free natural yogurt
- 1tbsp sweet chilli sauce
- 60g wild rocket, to serve
Bring a large saucepan of water to the boil. Cook the potatoes for 15-20 mins or until tender. Drain, mash and set aside until needed.
In a large bowl, mix together the tuna, spring onions, coriander, chilli, Thai curry paste, breadcrumbs, lime juice and 1tsp of zest.
Mix the mashed potato into the tuna mixture until thoroughly combined.
Divide the mixture into 8 and form into patties.
Heat the oil in a large frying pan and cook the patties for 3-4 mins on each side, frying in batches if necessary. Stir together the yogurt and sweet chilli sauce and put into a bowl to serve.
Serve 2 fishcakes per person with some rocket, a lime wedge and the dipping sauce on the side.