Thai steak & rice noodle salad
- Ready in: 20 mins
- Serves: 4
- Price: £2.60 per serving
- 2 x 255g packs Butcher’s Selection Beef Rump Steak
- 1tbsp sunflower oil, plus extra for brushing
- 1tbsp smooth or crunchy peanut butter
- 1tbsp sweet chilli sauce
- 1tbsp fish sauce
- Juice 1 lime
- 325g pack Grower’s Selection Rice Noodles
- 155g Grower's Selection Sugarsnap Peas, cut in half lengthways
- 2 spring onions, sliced
- 1 large carrot, grated
- 5 radishes, sliced
- 1 mild red chilli, finely sliced (optional)
- 2tbsp salted peanuts, roughly chopped
- Coriander, to serve
Preheat a griddle or frying pan until hot. Brush the steaks with oil and cook for 2-3 mins on each side for medium, or 3-4 mins each side for well done. Set aside, covered with foil, to rest.
For the dressing, put the peanut butter, chilli sauce, fish sauce, lime juice and 1tbsp sunflower oil in a bowl and whisk with a fork. If it’s a little thick, add 1tsp water.
Place the noodles, sugarsnaps, spring onions, carrot, radish and chilli (if using) in a bowl. Thinly slice the steak and add to the salad. Pour over the dressing and toss together.
Divide between 4 plates and sprinkle over the peanuts and coriander. Serve immediately.