Thai-style chicken & rice noodle broth
- 1 tbsp sunflower oil
- 2 chicken breast fillets, sliced
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 2cm root ginger, grated, plus extra slices to serve
- 1 fresh chilli, de-seeded and finely chopped, plus extra slices to garnish
- 1 level tsp ground coriander
- 400ml can Amoy Reduced Fat Coconut Milk
- 1 lime, 1 strip of zest, 1 tbsp juice, and wedges, to serve
- 4 tsp Thai fish sauce
- 1 Kallo Yeast Free Vegetable Stock Cube
- 100g mangetout, halved on the diagonal
- 100g baby corn, halved lengthways
- 300g pack Amoy Straight To Wok Rice Noodles
- 2 tbsp chopped coriander
Heat the oil in a frying pan. Cook the chicken over a medium heat for 3-4 minutes, turning the pieces, until coloured on all sides. Transfer to a saucepan.
Stir in the garlic, ginger and chilli. Cook for 2 minutes. Add the ground coriander and cook for another minute.
Add the coconut milk, lime zest and juice, Thai fish sauce and stock cube, plus 400ml water. Stir. Cover and simmer for 10 minutes.
Stir in the veg and simmer for 5 minutes. Add the noodles. Heat through. Season. Add chilli, ginger, fresh coriander and lime wedges, to serve.