Thai-style fish cakes
- 40g pack Asda Simply Cook from Frozen White Fish Fillets, thawed, drained and cut into chunks
- 1tbsp Thai red curry paste
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 5cm piece ginger, finely grated
- ½ x 25g pack coriander, chopped
- 1tbsp fish sauce
- 1tbsp sesame oil
- 2 limes
- 1 green chilli, deseeded and finely chopped
- 3 spring onions, finely chopped
- Frylight 1 Cal Sunflower Oil Cooking Spray, for frying
- 1tbsp rice vinegar
- 85g pack watercress
- 10 radishes, sliced or quartered
- 1tsp sesame seeds, to garnish
Put the fish, curry paste, garlic, ginger, coriander, fish sauce, ½tbsp of the oil, and the juice and zest of 1 lime in a food processor. Reserve a little of the chilli and spring onion, then add the rest to the processor. Blitz until smooth and starting to come together. Shape into 12 flat patties.
Heat a nonstick frying pan over a medium setting. Spray with cooking spray then cook a few fishcakes at a time, for 3-4 mins on each side, until golden brown, turning only once, very gently. Keep warm while you fry the others.
Whisk together the vinegar and remaining oil; toss through the watercress and radishes. Cut the other lime into wedges and serve with the salad and fishcakes, topped with the sesame seeds and reserved chilli and spring onion.