Thai-style salmon fishcakes with sweetcorn salsa
- 540g tin Asda New Potatoes in Water, drained
- 2 x 170g tins Asda Skinless & Boneless Pink Salmon, drained
- 2 spring onions, chopped
- 1 red chilli, 1/2 chopped, 1/2 thinly sliced to garnish
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- Zest and juice 1 lime, plus extra wedges to serve
- 25g coriander, roughly chopped, a few leaves reserved to garnish
- 326g tin Asda Naturally Sweet Sweetcorn in water
- 100g cherry tomatoes roughly chopped
- 1 large red onion, finely chopped
- 2tbsp rapeseed oil
Add the potatoes to a pan of boiling water. Simmer for 7-8 mins until more tender. Drain. Mash; allow to cool.
Stir together the salmon, spring onions, chilli, garlic, lime zest and 1.2 the chopped coriander in a bowl. Add the mash and mix to combine.
Shape the mixture into 8 patties. Chill for 30 mins.
For the salsa, stir together the sweetcorn, tomatoes, onion, lime juice, 1tbsp of the oil, and the remaining coriander. Cover and chill.
Heat the remaining oil in a large frying pan and cook the patties in batches for 3-4 mins on each side.
Garnish with the sliced chilli and coriander leaves. Serve with the lime wedges and salsa on the side.